Kinefac Corporation is an award-winning, innovative manufacturer and world leader in metal forming technology, with a long history of hiring qualified individuals and supporting their growth over the long term. KineSpin, a division of Kinefac Corporation, manufactures high performance industrial centrifuges and offers a diverse line of products including clarifuges, fluid extractors, chip wringers and galvanizers to meet a wide range of applications for the metalworking and other industries.
We’re seeking a full-time, energetic salesperson with a proven sales record to help expand the business globally while reporting directly to the Division Manager.
- Prospect and build new customer relationships through email marketing and direct contact to generate sales of KineSpin machines and parts
- Work closely with customers to obtain technical details related to their needs and coordinate with Kinefac application and machine engineering
- Coordinate customer service requests with KineSpin service technicians and Kinefac engineering
- Interact with customers for troubleshooting, maintenance, and machine repair components
- 3-5 years’ sales experience in industrial products selling to the machining industry
- Associate’s degree or equivalent job experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Strong communication, organizational and PC skills including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) and CRM software proficiency
- Familiarity with blueprints, schematics and diagrams is a plus
- Ability to travel to clients as needed
Kinefac Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance starting day of hire, dental and vision insurance, worker’s compensation, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement program, 401(k) tax deferral plan and bonus plan and a family-owned and oriented, professional, and collaborative environment.
This is an on-site position at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Worcester, MA.
If you are a self-motivated sales professional that is growth driven to enhance equipment sales, are seeking an excellent opportunity with an award-winning family-owned global manufacturer and are eager to learn more about becoming a key part of our team, please submit your resume.
Kinefac Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.