Kinefac is recognized as a world leader in metal forming technology. Based in Worcester Massachusetts, the company is an award-winning machine tool manufacturer that engineers, builds and sells equipment around the world to customers in the automotive, aerospace, and other high-tech industries. Kinefac has sales offices in Shanghai, China and Chennai, India. Our growing, 61-year-old company is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to assist in the mechanical assembly of our machines.
- Fit and assemble parts and components to build various types of machines and fixtures
- Exercise judgment in fitting, aligning, and adjusting components to meet drawing requirements
- Select assembly method and erection procedures
- Fit parts to close tolerances and operating requirements involving use of hand and power tools
- Align subassemblies to units or machines
- Keep work areas clean and organized; take proper care of all equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to use hand and power tools, gauges, and precision measuring instruments
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures.
- Ability for follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to comply with standards of performance and make corrections when instructed.
- Ability to work independently and with other employees.
- Time management and prioritization skills to complete tasks on time
- High school diploma or GED
This is an on-site position at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Worcester, MA.
Kinefac Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package
including medical, dental and vision insurance, life Insurance, tuition reimbursement program, worker’s compensation, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) tax deferral plan with standard company contribution, and bonus plan.
If you are a self-motivated team player, are seeking an excellent opportunity with an award-winning global manufacturer and are eager to learn more about becoming a key part of our team, please submit your resume.
Kinefac Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.