KinePower is the leading choice in the Northeast for your fluid power component or customized system needs. With our applied engineering skills, we serve a wide variety of industries who need high quality solutions. KinePower is a top source of specialized hydraulic and pneumatic components and cost effective and efficient power units. We represent and distribute for many first-class manufacturers who build fluid power products that are sold as individual components or as systems for the OEM, maintenance, repair and replacement markets. KinePower will design and build complete hydraulic or electro mechanical machines to meet a customer’s proprietary requirements.
KinePower is a division of Kinefac Corporation, a world leader in precision metal forming technology that develops and manufactures precision metal forming machinery from its world class facility in Worcester, Massachusetts. Kinefac Corporation has provided innovative solutions to the automotive, aerospace, medical device and other industries for over 59 years.
KinePower is searching for a full-time Hydraulic Assembler to construct and assemble KinePower products. Reporting to the KinePower Division Manager, the Hydraulic Assembler is essential to the smooth operation of the division. The successful candidate will be a self-starting, hands-on individual who is organized and detail oriented and can work effectively in a team environment.
- Assemble and test hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors and valves
- Assemble components and assemblies per drawings and verbal instructions
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Maintain a clean, safe workplace
Basic Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years assembly experience with strong mechanical aptitude
- Hands on experience with mechanical devices
- Must be able to read blueprints, hydraulic schematics and diagrams.
- Understanding of low voltage control
- Enjoys working with tools, both hand and power
- Dependable and detail oriented
- Ability to work alone, or in a team
- A desire to do quality work
Kinefac Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, life Insurance, tuition reimbursement program, worker’s compensation, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) tax deferral plan with standard company contribution, and bonus plan.
Kinefac Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.