KineGate, a division of Kinefac Corporation, designs, fabricates and installs high performance entrance gates that are in operation in a multitude of controlled entry environments including high security commercial buildings, premier residential developments, golf properties and high-end private homes. KineGate entrance gates are built to the highest standards of excellence in materials and workmanship in either solid hardwood, hand forged solid steel, bronze, aluminum or advanced carbon fiber, and integrated with concealed support/hinge systems and leading automation applications.
Our growing company seeks a full-time hands-on Gate Installer Technician with experience with electrical equipment and strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability to install gate operating equipment. This position is essential to the operation of the division and ultimately to client satisfaction.
- Install and wire control devices and gate operating equipment to function properly
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of conduit and automated gate systems
- Interpret geometry layout of equipment for proper operation
- Troubleshoot motor and low voltage control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Dig/trench and install conduit/pulling wire
- Cut/Grind/Fabricate parts as needed
- 2+ years’ experience in hardscape/gate system installation
- High School/GED; VoTech or Trade School Program degree
- Experience with automatic gate operators (slide, lift, swing, barrier, etc.)
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and inside in a factory environment when not on the road, lift up to 50 lbs. and adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record with the ability to travel frequently to customer locations, including some overnight travel and longer trips
- Experience with electronic security (access control) preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals a plus, but not required
Kinefac Corporation offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, worker’s compensation, short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, 401(k) tax deferral plan, and a family-owned and oriented, professional, and collaborative environment.
If you are a self-motivated team player, are seeking an excellent opportunity with an award-winning global manufacturer and are eager to learn more about becoming a key part of our team, please submit your resume.
Kinefac Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.